☎ 07898 225148
Star Tennis Performance Squads
Weekly Times and Age Groups:
★ Mini Red: Monday 5:20 - 6:50 pm, and Friday 4:00 - 5:30 pm
★ Mini Orange: Monday 3:50 - 5:20 pm, and Friday 5:30 - 7:00 pm
★ Mini Green: Monday 6:50 - 8:20 pm, and Tuesday 4:50 - 6:20 pm
- Star players are entitled to a third weekly lesson from the Open Tennis sessions.
- Star players are eligible for 1 to 1 private lessons.
One to one Private Lessons for selected star players - Invitational-only.
- Players in this list are entitled to Enrol Online to Star Squads this term.
- Players names displayed are those entitled to take part in our Star Squads, and who have been enrolled in the academy in the 2014-2017 terms, independently of whether they are currently active in ongoing term.
★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
Invitational-Only Performance Squads
List of Entitled Players to Enrol in Star Squads
Performance Junior Academy
List of Star Players 2018
Spring Term 2018
Recommended Weekly Sessions for Star Players
The course is designed to be as a two-lessons per week programme; We recommend these sessions for maximum benefit on child’s tennis development.
- Star payers participating in the 2018 Star Tennis Programme are encouraged to commit to at least to two sessions per week. (the second can be an open lesson if a star squad not possible).
This course is designed with a 2 lessons-per-week format in mind, but we also offer the once-a-week option as well which can suit a busy schedule. However, in our tennis academy, like in most junior performance programmes, we strongly encourage and recommend at least 2 lessons per week for children as it is the ideal format to keep fresh in children’s minds what they learned from the previous lesson, as well as to develop the expected skills by the end of the term together with the other players in the squad. We have also included a 3 lessons per week option for those very keen players/parents who are looking for a premium tennis progress, combining 2 star and 1 open lesson per week.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★
Elias Maitland Herford